Monthly review - June 2017
- Cathay Pacific Magazine : 5 ways to enjoy New Zealand natural charms
- La Capital (Argentina) : Bellos lugares y opciones muy diferentes para vivir
- Lifo (Greece) : The fairy houses in trees
- Blitz (Bulgaria) : 10 great wood houses that you can rent
Tourism NZ media coverage: These articles are the ones Tourism NZ have paid for directly:
Login: email@example.com / PW Ka1k0ura
- Wedding PDFs
- Gift certificate: option 1 or option 2 or option 3
- Tag line : Nestled between sea and sky
- 19 opt-in subscriptions to the newsletter on mailchimp
- San Luis Hotel & Lodge : Their homepage
We have been approached by blogger Misha Gillingham from Wildluxe travel blog. She is offering an exchange: 3 nights for a video and photo feature on her blog and social medias. She is coming to NZ Nov 17 - Dec 1, 2017. Her Media kit.
She would be traveling with one other person who would assist her with photos/video.
In regards to use of the images and video she creates, we would have use of 5 images and one 60 second video. If we wanted her to film or shoot anything on top of that, she offers packages that can be purchased with unlimited usage.
A profile on kidandcoe.com a kid friendly vacation destinations has been created. We still need to enter a few details to be able to get live.
I use an online platform called Hootsuite to manage all the different Social Media accounts.
Hootsuite: firstname.lastname@example.org / H@pukuL%dge
- 1916 total followers / + 1% followers
- 25 posts / 1 review / Most liked
- 1047 total followers / + 13% followers
- 27 posts / Most liked
- 338 total followers / + 4% followers
- 22 tweets or retweets / Most liked
- 299 reviews / + 0% reviews
- 0 five-star reviews / Total: 4.5 stars
25 total followers / +0% followers
0 total followers / +0% followers
6 total followers
I am using an online application called Bit.ly. I can track the clicks coming posts from the social medias. This month I was able to track the clicks to the link I posted to the the blog post.
Bitly: benedictelassalle / H@pukuL%dge71
Search Engine Optimization
Customer satisfaction survey
Found an iPad app called Elegant Survey. It's free if only connected to one device. It gives you stats and a way to gather info. Might need to rethink the questionnaire.
Actions for next month
- Agencies private page
- Build Agencies database (Unique Stays? + Contacts from Chris)
- Mailchimp: Send first newsletter to agencies
- Opening new account: Investigate potential chinese social medias
- Whiskey tasting
- Stories from the farm
- Activities PDFs
Search Engine Optimization
- Improve our SEO
Look at what competition is doing
We have been contacted by Wandering Wychop blogger. Waiting for his press kit and blog, social media stats.
- Investigate if Booking Button has metrics
- Investigate how to measure conversions
- Investigate Online Booking metrics
- We should be working towards getting more press coverage since it brings us so much traffic. Thoughts?
The peak is coming from MSN Brazil article.