Monthly Review - May 2017
- Deleted earthquake message on Accommodation page
- Rewrote earthquake message on Contact page
- Added new images on Wedding page and Events Page
- Updated info on Parties & Venues, NZ
- Dwell.com: 14 Really Romantic Island Resort Retreats (March 2017)
- MSN Brazil: 4 lugares inusitados para se hospedar na Nova Zelândia
- Architectural Digest: 12 Incredible Tree Houses You Can Spend the Night In
- Post Ranch Inn: There crisis communication
We have been approached by blogger Misha Gillingham from Wildluxe travel blog. She is offering an exchange: 3 nights for a video and photo feature on her blog and social medias. She is coming to NZ Nov 17 - Dec 1, 2017. Her Media kit.
She would be traveling with one other person who would assist her with photos/video.
In regards to use of the images and video she creates, we would have use of 5 images and one 60 second video. If we wanted her to film or shoot anything on top of that, she offers packages that can be purchased with unlimited usage.
A profile on kidandcoe.com a kid friendly vacation destinations has been created. We still need to enter a few details to be able to get live.
I use an online platform called Hootsuite to manage all the different Social Media accounts.
Hootsuite: email@example.com / H@pukuL%dge
- 1899 total followers / + 2% followers
- 28 posts / 0 review / Most liked
- 925 total followers / + 10% followers
- 28 posts / Most liked
- 326 total followers / + 1% followers
- 21 tweets or retweets / Most liked
- 299 reviews / + 1% reviews
- 2 five-star reviews / Total: 4.5 stars
27 total followers / +0% followers
0 total followers / +0% followers
6 total followers
I am using an online application called Bit.ly. I can track the clicks coming posts from the social medias. This month I was able to track the clicks to the link I posted to the the blog post.
Bitly: benedictelassalle / H@pukuL%dge71
Search Engine Optimization
Made a lot of small changes behind the scenes. We need to wait a month for changes to be updated on search engines.
Customer satisfaction survey
Found an iPad app called Elegant Survey. It's free if only connected to one device. It gives you stats and a way to gather info. Might need to rethink the questionnaire.
Actions for next month
- Agencies private page
- Build Agencies database (Unique Stays? + Contacts from Chris)
- Mailchimp: Send first newsletter to agencies
- Opening new account: Investigate potential chinese social medias
- Whiskey tasting
- Stories from the farm
- Activities PDFs
Search Engine Optimization
- Improve our SEO
Look at what competition is doing
We have been contacted by Wandering Wychop blogger. Waiting for his press kit and blog, social media stats.
- Investigate if Booking Button has metrics
- Investigate how to measure conversions
- Investigate Online Booking metrics
- We should be working towards getting more press coverage since it brings us so much traffic. Thoughts?
The peak is coming from MSN Brazil article.